Friday, October 9, 2009

superflyyy.

I don't know why I put this off until Friday, because it's something I like doing. Ah well. I think it's just I have absolutely nothing to talk about most of the time. But I think I have something. Something weird..

Don't mistake me, I like sleeping as much as the next guy, but here's the thing. I can't fall asleep easily. It frustrates me a lot because even when I'm tired I'm probably gonna lay there for half an hour trying to sleep. I'm fully conscious when I'm about to actually fall asleep too. One thing I've noticed is that RIGHT before I fall asleep, my whole body twitches. It's as if my body is telling me "HEY, SLEEP BAD. NO SLEEP. AWAKE. NOW." It pisses me off. Another thing is that I always seem to envision myself tripping. I don't know why either but my whole body retaliates to that vision and twitches as well. My heart starts pumping faster too, like I actually fell or stumbled.

I don't know what the hell is going on with me when it comes to sleep, but whenever I do get good sleep, I always love waking up. It feels so good. Especially if my dreams were lucid, haha. lucid dreams are the bomb. Customizing your dreams to whatever you want is pretty beast. I mean holy crap, lucid dreams give a whole new meaning to "fantasy."

PS: I know you're gonna link me Sutherland, so I'm gonna beat you to it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment